Compliance Auditing & Training Australasia Pty Ltd has over 35 years experience in Hospitality and Business Management within Australia and internationally. This broad experience base places us in a position to offer you a range of services in Food Safety & Quality Management Systems, General Management and Strategic Management.
Food Act Audits
We conduct the relevant Food Act Audits in Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia.
- Approved Queensland Health High Risk Food Safety Auditor – Approval No. FSA/0267
- Approved Department of Health Victoria High Risk Food Safety Auditor (Class 1 & 2) – Approval No. 14000237
- Approved Regulatory Food Safety Auditor – Government of Western Auatralia Department of Health – High Risk and Cook Chill Process
Services provided to:
- Aged Care
- Child Care Centres
- Production Facilities
- Public & Function Catering
- Any other establishments required to have an Accredited Food Safety Program to ensure compliance with the relevant State Food Act and FSANZ Food Standards Code
Business & Operational Review
We offer customised solutions for your business. Our wide range of knowledge and industry / business experience provides us with this unique opportunity to provide you with the following services and business reviews:
- Operational & Financial – Productivity & Profitability
- Work Process & Best Practices
- Equipment and Design
- Human Resources Evaluation and Development of Tools
- Coaching, Training and Personnel Development
- Safety Management Systems
- Strategic Management & Planning
- Mystery Guest / Customer providing you with a comprehensive report on all aspects of service delivery and engagement
Internal Audits / Gap Audits
Are we ready for the audit? This is possibly the most commonly asked question by hospitality & food business operators.
Yes we can help – as we partner with you and your organisation to conduct “Gap Audits” and assist you to be audit ready.
We provide this service to many of our clients on a regular ongoing basis or as a one off.
Training, Workshops & Seminars
Our training programs are designed with your organisation in mind.
We specialise in customised training to meet the business needs.
Our training is delivered at your premises, and the participants are encouraged to actively interact in the program.
We also provide facilitation services for your workshops, seminars and business planning forums.
We pitch our training to all levels of staff, be it front line, supervisory, middle management or senior management.
The following are some of the typical training programs we deliver:
- Leadership & Change Management
- Team Building
- Customer Experience
- Relationship Building
- Housekeeping & Cleaning Practices
- HACCP – Implementation and Refresher
- Food Safety Refresher
We can customise training to suit your business needs.
HACCP / ISO Certification Audits
We now offer HACCP Certification from CATA Pty Ltd or work with recognised National and International accredited, third party Certification Bodies to provide your business certification in:
- HACCP Codex Alimentarius – Food Safety Principles
- ISO9001:2008 & 2015 – Quality Management Systems
- ISO22000:2005 – Food Safety Management Systems
We can refer you to a Certification Body.
Exemplar Global Skill Examiner
As an Exemplar Global Skill Examiner, we can assess your Auditing Skills when you apply for Auditor Certification via Exemplar Global.
You will need to lodge your application via Exemplar Global
Development of Food Safety Programs & HACCP Plans
We now offer HACCP Certification from CATA Pty Ltd – so contact us to discuss further.
We develop customised Food Safety Programs and HACCP Plans in collaboration with you.
The process is generally undertaken with an Internal / Gap Audit to establish the current business position in relation to Food Safety and Compliance.
These plans are based on the relevant State Food Act, FSANZ Food Standards Code and HACCP Codex Alimentarius – Food Safety Principles and are designed to achieve accreditation via a Certification Body or Local Council.